Go to the Sport Center Emile-Anthoine to get your number!
- Thursday, March 17th: 12pm to 8pm
- Friday March 18th : 10am to 8pm
You will need to bring :
- Your ID,
- Your bib number and your QR code of withdrawal (which will be sent to you from March 14)
Wearing a mask will not be mandatory but is strongly recommended throughout the EcoTrail Paris.
Please note that no bib number can be collected on the day of the race. To be able to collect your number, please make sure you submit a medical certificate on Dokeop before Sunday evening, March 13th. No medical certificate will be processed on the fair.
In case of unavailability, a third person can pick up your number in your place on presentation of your QR code and a copy of your ID.
Schedule of the fair
MAIF Sport Planète Area
- Workshop Do It Yourself, quiz and smoothies bike animated by Surfrider and Reses
- Actions presentation of Trail Runner Foundation to do a eco-responsible sport
- Collection of sports equipment by ANESTAPS and presentation of a supportive thrift #SportPlanete
- Meeting and exchanges with Nicolas VANDENELSKEN, eco-adventurer Sport Planète
- Exposition UBAM : from the top to the sea
- Teaser presentation of Martin THOMAS, "Riding to explore"
Salomon, i-Run and Thuasne area
- Presentation of EcoTrail Paris' paths by Hervé PARDAILHE-GALABRUN, EcoTrail Paris' president - Wednesday 17th 6pm
- Meeting with Casquette Verte, athlete Salomon - Wednesday 17th 7pm
- Meeting with Pied de Robot, athlete Salomon and i-Run - Friday 18th 5pm
- Meeting with Sébastien SPEHLER, athlete Salomon and Thuasne - Friday 18th 6pm